This page is for informational purposes only. A listing does not constitute an endorsement.
Fairfax County, Virginia
Arlington County, Virginia
City of Falls Church, Virginia
- Housing Commission — Maintains awareness of housing needs and opportunities; proposes housing policy initiatives and changes; investigates and conciliates fair housing complaints; mediates conflicts relating to the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act; offers reconciliatory services in conflicts relating to other housing laws.
- Landlord & Property Assistance
Loudoun County, Virginia
- Homebuyer Information Guide presents important information that you should know when you are contemplating purchasing a home or property in Loudoun County.
- Homeownership Loan Programs — Loudoun County administers two, second-trust loan assistance programs for moderate-income, first-time homebuyers who are purchasing a home in Loudoun County.
- The Loudoun County Affordable Dwelling Unit (ADU) program provides newly constructed, affordable rental and for-sale housing for income-eligible citizens who live and work in the county as the first priority.